I agree with everything everyone before me wrote.The only reason I didn't get charged $80 for an auto-shipment is that my bank put my card on hold.

When I tried to order the sample which is "free", just $6 for shipping, I couldn't get the order to go through. It as only later that day that a representative started robo-calling me. I thought he was selling me something, but turns out, he wanted to let me know my order WAS processed, and I'd be getting the product in about a week. This was true.

I haven't noticed any real change using the product, but I figured for a sample, what did I have to lose. I called "Customer Service" to make sure the auto-shipments were canceled, and they were, my bank had closed my account. I tried to get the representative to give me his company name, which he confirmed represents many cosmetic companies. He insisted the name is "Customer Service".

So I asked to speak to the manager, and he said I'd have to have an appointment.So, not only Idol Lash, but any other on line ordering process, of this kind, be sure to read reviews and if there aren't any, consider buying the product in person.

Review about: Idol Lash Eyelash Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Idol Lash?

Comments