Idol Lash

I clicked Risk Free trial for $5.99 and it started adding things on as soon as I put my credit card on it started adding things on to the tab.I hit no every time.

At the end it charged me a total of $55.89 and when I hit cancel order it went through anyway. The order said "1 Revital Eyelash Serum (buy on get 1 free)". I realized they charged me the full price of one mascara and were giving me one for free. At this point I figured I just got swindled into buying 1 at full price and I will get another for free, plus I am paying the Risk Free shipping cost.

Pissed but that is the internet for you, lesson learned. What the heck happened to the "Risk Free trial, just pay $5.99 shipping". A few days later I checked my credit card and was shocked to see a total of 6 charges over a two day period. The total was $61.81.

I called the credit card company and they said it looked fraudulent and shut my card down. I have a copy of the receipt from my order and send that to them. They agree that the company had taken more then the agreed amount and at that point it becomes fraud, and they are investigating the company now. I only receive ONE tiny mascara tube in the mail and when I called Idol Lash and told them that I was over charged and top it off was only sent 1 of 2 mascaras.

The guy on the phone said that was all they sent because I owe them an additional $85.94. Keep in mind I already paid $61.81 (for one very small mascara, and now they want $85.94 more. What a scam!! I have one mascara (that burnt the *** out of my eyes the first time I used).

It is now in a drawer because they wouldn't take a used one back. I told him I was not paying another $85.94 for a second burning mascara (which I already paid for according to my Buy one get one Free receipt). End of this story is Today I got a Bright Pink Collections notice for non payment of $85.94. Are they kidding?

They expect me to pay a combined total of $147,75 for the BURNING MASCARA I already paid for that they never sent?????? I have perfect credit, I have never not paid a bill, and have been a day late on anything EVER. But...I will not pay this, and will fight it to the end. How dare them take advantage of people this way, then after screwing you in the first transaction by not following through with the order on the receipt (which is a legal document).

Then they send the customer they scammed to collections for not letting them continue to siphon unauthorized money from their credit cards.

I can't imagine how much money they'd taken had my credit card company not shut the card down.Scary!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Dishonest company
    • Inability to cancel an order
    • Trying to cancel order right after i realized what had been done
    • Getting a collection letter that i should not have
    • Being lied to by customer service

Reason of review:
Got scammed
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Idol Lash Free Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #849768

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Idol Lash? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.