Update added by user Nov 16
I just posted a picture of the only way to contact them.Big warning sign pops up.
I didn't click on anything else, I just got off the page and deleted my history and cleared browsers data and cache.I better not get screwed over by this company in any way shape or form.
Original review posted by user Nov 15
Uh oh....I just ordered a free trial off of a Facebook ad.It looked legit, security badges on the site, the whole 9.
I know most times "free trial" means fine print. After so long you're paying full price, enrolled in auto pay and ship.
I kind of figured that, so I tried to go on the site to figure out how to cancel it as soon as it (if it even does) gets here, only to have my phone's browser tell me the site is not secure, and that there was a chance of personal data and credit card information being stolen.So now I don't know what to do.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Idol Lash Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I ordered a pair of beautiful earrings from Tanga and what I received was complete ***. Just see the pics of what I ordered and what I received... What I..."
- "In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."