Update added by user Nov 16, 2016
I just posted a picture of the only way to contact them.Big warning sign pops up.
I didn't click on anything else, I just got off the page and deleted my history and cleared browsers data and cache.I better not get screwed over by this company in any way shape or form.
Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2016
Uh oh....I just ordered a free trial off of a Facebook ad.It looked legit, security badges on the site, the whole 9.
I know most times "free trial" means fine print. After so long you're paying full price, enrolled in auto pay and ship.
I kind of figured that, so I tried to go on the site to figure out how to cancel it as soon as it (if it even does) gets here, only to have my phone's browser tell me the site is not secure, and that there was a chance of personal data and credit card information being stolen.So now I don't know what to do.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Idol Lash Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during..."
- "I ordered a pair of beautiful earrings from Tanga and what I received was complete ***. Just see the pics of what I ordered and what I received... What I..."