1.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

I just posted a picture of the only way to contact them.Big warning sign pops up.

I didn't click on anything else, I just got off the page and deleted my history and cleared browsers data and cache.I better not get screwed over by this company in any way shape or form.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2016

Uh oh....I just ordered a free trial off of a Facebook ad.It looked legit, security badges on the site, the whole 9.

I know most times "free trial" means fine print. After so long you're paying full price, enrolled in auto pay and ship.

I kind of figured that, so I tried to go on the site to figure out how to cancel it as soon as it (if it even does) gets here, only to have my phone's browser tell me the site is not secure, and that there was a chance of personal data and credit card information being stolen.So now I don't know what to do.

UltraPissed1 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Idol Lash and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Idol Lash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Idol Lash and idol lash free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Idol Lash?

Comments