This company is a scam!!!!They basically get you to order the "free trial" of idol lash but you pay the shipping for $5.99..
After you receive the product they charge your card for $77.94!!!
I did not authorize this transaction & I notified my bank to let them know this was a fraudulent transaction & thank goodness my bank put my money back on my card,& I told my bank to DECLINE any future transactions from this company!!!Do not order from this company!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."