Idol Lash Free Trial Review from New Castle, Delaware

10 of 22 Idol Lash reviews

This company is a scam!!!!They basically get you to order the "free trial" of idol lash but you pay the shipping for $5.99..

After you receive the product they charge your card for $77.94!!!

I did not authorize this transaction & I notified my bank to let them know this was a fraudulent transaction & thank goodness my bank put my money back on my card,& I told my bank to DECLINE any future transactions from this company!!!Do not order from this company!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 22 Idol Lash reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 15 #1185583 Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

We all have done it. See something to make us look skinnier, prettier, younger and the list goes on. I have tried more things that I want to admit - HOWEVER - when the "company" takes $79 to $314 charge against your credit card - you scream "I DIDN'T AUTHOIZE THAT" Sorry - but you did. It is right on the screen in the "fine print"
Take it from me (70 years old) I have been taken by people far smarter than "thicker lashes" group. READ - READ and RE-READ before you give them your credit card freely. Thanks for listening...hope I helped.
Betty "Angel" P

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Idol Lash. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Idol Lash.
Filing a new complaint about
×