This company is a scam!!!!They basically get you to order the "free trial" of idol lash but you pay the shipping for $5.99..

After you receive the product they charge your card for $77.94!!!

I did not authorize this transaction & I notified my bank to let them know this was a fraudulent transaction & thank goodness my bank put my money back on my card,& I told my bank to DECLINE any future transactions from this company!!!Do not order from this company!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of idol lash free trial. Idol Lash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned idol lash free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Idol Lash.

Had an Experience with Idol Lash?

Comments

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1185583

We all have done it.See something to make us look skinnier, prettier, younger and the list goes on.

I have tried more things that I want to admit - HOWEVER - when the "company" takes $79 to $314 charge against your credit card - you scream "I DIDN'T AUTHOIZE THAT" Sorry - but you did. It is right on the screen in the "fine print"

Take it from me (70 years old) I have been taken by people far smarter than "thicker lashes" group. READ - READ and RE-READ before you give them your credit card freely.

Thanks for listening...hope I helped.

Betty "Angel" P

Aliso Viejo, California, United States #1175505

I got a collection notice from them, I have no idea if it's "real" or just part of their scam. Not sure what to do??