Review about Idol Lash Free Trial from Bellevue, Washington
Idol lash is a complete scam.I've never come across a company so conniving that they don't even bother to make good products because they're so efficient in TRICKING you out if you're money rather than actually earning it.
If you've seen that "free trial" idol lash thing online... Don't click it. You're going to find that once you order you're free trial, you're going to also have to pay for a free trial subscription fee..... That's 85 DOLLARS!!
And guess what? It gets better. This company doesn't let you refund an opened package and doesn't email you your product's subscription confirmation fee 10 days AFTER you've received your product. That means by the time you realize what you paid for, you've probably already opened your package, which doesn't allow you to refund your product or get your money back.
OMG IM SO MAD! Companies like this just make me realize I can't trust anything on the Internet! The ratings you see in Amazon, I've researched and all the 5 and 4 star ratings are fake. That's how conniving these people are...
I've learned my lesson: don't buy everything off the internet, especially from companies like this.See the picture below of the email confirming the waste of my 85 dollars...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."