Review about Idol Lash Free Trial from Bellevue, Washington
Idol lash is a complete scam.I've never come across a company so conniving that they don't even bother to make good products because they're so efficient in TRICKING you out if you're money rather than actually earning it.
If you've seen that "free trial" idol lash thing online... Don't click it. You're going to find that once you order you're free trial, you're going to also have to pay for a free trial subscription fee..... That's 85 DOLLARS!!
And guess what? It gets better. This company doesn't let you refund an opened package and doesn't email you your product's subscription confirmation fee 10 days AFTER you've received your product. That means by the time you realize what you paid for, you've probably already opened your package, which doesn't allow you to refund your product or get your money back.
OMG IM SO MAD! Companies like this just make me realize I can't trust anything on the Internet! The ratings you see in Amazon, I've researched and all the 5 and 4 star ratings are fake. That's how conniving these people are...
I've learned my lesson: don't buy everything off the internet, especially from companies like this.See the picture below of the email confirming the waste of my 85 dollars...
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Uh oh....I just ordered a free trial off of a Facebook ad. It looked legit, security badges on the site, the whole 9. I know most times "free trial" means..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Did not work..i had burn on the location i used it..its works nothing like the commercial...very dangerous..see pic this is only some of the burn marks..."
- " PROGRESSIVE STOLE CHRISTMAS FROM MY CHILDREN! Merry Christmas to all! After all nothing good has happened with me and my case . Progressive has decided to make my life a living..."
- "Just now returned from body shop so disgusting.Had bought moisturing vitamin e big and small pack and along with that rose face pack on 10 th december having buy 3..."